Thursday, October 9, 2008

Heres big news -
for those who dont allready know, Ive been working for Utah State University doing graphic design for the information technology departments since I got off my mission. Our team just opened up a full time position and I applied and got the job! So next semester ill be working full time while I finish up the last few credits I need ot graduate and then ill be all set to live like a real man working all day! This does get in the way of doing some thing crazy for the summer after I graduate like living in the woods all summer or joining the peace corp... but its still a huge blessing and im relieved I dont have to stress about finding a job when I graduate.

4 comments:

Jenny Mae said...

Adam we are so proud of you! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing the great news with us!!

Brenda Janda said...

Congrats bud!!! I am glad to say that you can't live in the woods. :-) It is dangerous for little boys. I would be to worried.

Emily said...

Adam,
I was telling you with my head to get a blog! Congratulations on your job. I am really excited for you, but not really surprised. Sometimes I have this dream that you invite me to a huge art show featuring you. It looks like you are doing so well and I am really glad for you, friend. :)

P.S. you were never a Dixie Chick for Halloween. You were a Pony Boy. :)

Emily said...

Oh yeah, Melissa brought home this USU ambassador card that she got from college day. It had a cool cartoon picture of the ambassador guy and a drawing of the Aggie A in the corner. I was wondering if you had anything to do with that. The drawing looked like you did it. If you didn't have anything to do with it, then just try to pretend like I am not creepy! But if you did draw it then I'd be proud of my artist identifier skills. (I've been practicing with Escher, Van Gogh and Rockwell, ya know.)