Well, its that time of year again Santy Claus! Here are my wishes and I've been real good this year! I brushed my teeth every day (except when I was camping)!
1. George Forman Grill
unless you can bring me a woman, Santy claus, I need somethin' to cook for me!
2. DVD Player (clean-play - optional)
clean play would help me convince more people to watch Braveheart which in turns bring peace on earth and good will t'ward men
3. Tom-Tom dock for my iPod touch - itunes gift cards are also a VERY good idea!
soon I won't need anything else except my iPod touch and a pair of undees
4. Hook and/or Rescue Dawn and/or Jeremiah Johnson DVD
5. Books - Graphic Design/Church/Outdoor Survival/Financial
Thats right, im gettin' scholastic on yall
im not picky about exactly what books as long as its like legit and people are backing it up as a really reliable book - typography and color books are preferred from graphic design.. NO storybooks church related... I'm talking church history or doctrine here... Outdoor Survival could be a story if its a true one... Im thinking more along the lines of what plants I can eat in western US or how to trap small animals (jk santy, I wouldnt kill a small animal... but seriously)
7. a portable high quality tri-pod for my camera would be sweet
8. you can never fail with flannel - lumberjacks and william wallace wear it.
9. I know, no outdoor stuff this year, right? I pretty much have everything I want in that regard...
except... a new snowboard.. wait, I forgot.. I REALLY want a little backpacking cooker thing.. you know it folds up and its just real tiny but you screw it to the butane and then a little fire comes out and you set your can of chili on it...
10. tools - Im becoming a man and I deserve tools.
11. I thought of this this weekend and im pretty excited about it - posters. I could really use some good posters in my room. Themes very much accepted are Rambo, Jeremiah Johnson, Nature (mountains), Deer, Extreme stuff like snowboarding or rock climbing or other adventurous stuff.
12. My #1 wish list item I wouldn't really want anyone to get for me... but while I'm at it I might as well add it to the list! So here it is -
oh p.s. remember how everyone else is on a cruise all this week and im working? Well... my presents better make up for that ;)
Morgan's home 12/11/13
3 years ago