Friday, March 6, 2009

Budget Cuts

Well, they made the rifs to cover the budget cuts here at work this week. Im happy to say that I did not get laid off, but many others did and my prayers go out to their families. Its made me realize how blessed I am to have had this job since i got off my mission. I always had my own place on campus to do homework, I could go from work to class easily and never had any problems. Ive always had work off by 5pm and have had weekends off. And now im set up with a great job with amazing benefits for after graduation! Thanks Lord. I love you.

Next week is spring break and im going to california. Pimpin' it wit da ladies. Finally ill have some cool trip pics to post up! It will be a wonderful and much needed break.

1 comments:

Brenda Janda said...

Congrats Adam. I am glad you kept your job. I am also sorry for so many families. Have a great time in CA. Have fun and be safe. Love ya