Monday, August 10, 2009










Yellowstone was a really great time! I wish more people could have come along but us 5 made the most of it. We crammed WAYYYY too much into a day and a half, but it was worth it. My favorite part was standing on top of lower falls. Its a really great place and if I was a hermit I think id have just as good a life as those squirrels. We never did get to see a bull moose which I was pretty dissapointed about, but we saw a lot of elk and bison and deer and also a bear so that was all cool. We probably hiked a total of 15 miles in those 2 days we were there. So... yeah. Yellowstone, I suggest it!

3 comments:

Shmacque said...

Yellowstone sure wasn't this pretty when I went!! I swore I'd never go back but after seeing these pictures I may have to change my mind.

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty! Nice pictures. I wish we could have made it.

Brenda Janda said...

Awesome pics. Let me now for real if I owe ya. You are the best. HUGS