Monday, October 26, 2009

im moving to Provo!


I got offered a job in Orem doing design work for Publishing in Design & Big Fat Logos and decided to take it! So I will be moving to a house near center street in Provo with Mikes son Jeremy on Nov. 10th and Im REAL nervous. Its tough leaving a job I love and a TON of people I know up here in Logan but I think that to move forward I need to move out. Its going to be a great adventure and Im excited to live closer to some relatives and good friends.

8 comments:

Brenda Janda said...

Is that really your car loaded up like that? You will be awesome and meet tons of people. Besides free meals whenever you want. HEHE

Unknown said...

I love Utah county. I'm sure you will too.
Sarah

Emily said...

That is really great and exciting news. Congratulations and Good Luck! :)

Shmacque said...

WOW!! That is BIG news!! Congratulations I'm soo excited for you and know you will be amazing at your new job. Also if I remember correctly you have Family in Payson.... ME TOO!! We may have to meet up there every so often. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! When are you moving? If you need help let us know, we don't live far from there.

Anonymous said...

Oh duh, November 10th.

Lisa Haggerty said...

ADAM NOOOO! Adam I am very excited about you new job but very sad that you will be leaving us!

Jenny Mae said...

Dinner is always free at the Spadafora's - It'll be nice to have ya closer.