Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween





Last week was great. Ive officially re-instated Halloween as my favorite holiday after an 12 year absence (I was bitter because I couldnt trick or treat anymore). Monday I threw a ward halloween party with my Activities Co-chair Becca Pitchforth. Earlier that day I had the brilliant idea that I should be Peter Pan for halloween. So I threw a costume together after work and got to the party. It turned out really good. We had it at a barn in Providence and had a pinata, learned thriller, bobbed for apples, carved pumpkins, and other fun stuff. On halloween I had play practice ALL day but then at night I went to a party with that happy dancing girl Jaque from the picture. It was real fun and I won apples to apples and got to sing kareoke. I had promised Tony I'd go to the howl with him so I left the party and did that which was a huge let down.. but we saw a mentalist do some cool tricks there. We stopped by Corys inbetween to visit her party and that was cool. I like the smell and colors and climate of fall. Its like a nice little relaxing place after a hot busy summer. Plus I like to dress up and see other costumes. Also, dont forget the best part of halloween - CANDY!

3 comments:

Shmacque said...

That is the picture you picked of me!! lol You weren't even there for that one (that is why I have 2 glowsticks, I Stole Yours!! HAHA) That was way fun thanks for coming and playing with us. Also you a one pretty good looking Peter Pan ;)

Brenda Janda said...

You are the coolest and I love the costume.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you live in Provo!!?? Near Center Street, me too! We are at 95N 800 W, so a block north of center street. Congratulations on the job, that's fantastic! I think it's awesome that you have a blog, I need to read further because I really want to know what play you are in. Can we come see it? Thank you for your comment on our blog, I am sooo excited to be a Mom!!!