Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas wish list

Dear Santa,
What I would like for
christmas is...

drawing tablet for my computer so I can draw really cool things in photoshop and i dont ever even have to use a scanner,

a new suit because I still have the old one from high school that I took on my mission and it has holes where the pockets go and its getting a little small,

a shovel because picking up the briquettes with two sticks is really hard and your face gets hot plus men need to be able to dig holes if the need arises,

a lantern so when we go camping we can play games in the tent... also comes in handy if you need to use the restroom or make food things and its dark,

a hatchet becau
se... hatchets are just cool and indians use them... also a hammer,

an itunes giftcard so I can buy games and music for my wonderful wonderful ipod touch that I love,


new shoes because my socks are cold and when when im at work because the snow and water gets in,


and a new cell phone because mine barely vibrates and its been 2 years with cody and a year with me now,

From Adam

2 comments:

The Corbridges said...

Did you google my name too?! HA! :) jk. So Jason just happened to read my blog... for one of the first times ever... right after I wrote "don't tell Jason" :) Guess that's not too effective huh? But, he ended up thanking me for all the nice things I said about him... so I guess I lucked out. :) So, what are you thinking of doing over Christmas? or when?

Brenda Janda said...

I love my nephew Adam. He is the coolest ever. Thanks for the smile and I can't wait to see you. Those who don't know Adam, the wish list and reasons are true to his personality. Hope you mget all you wish for Ad's.