Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Fun with Eggnog and Cute Clothes!





Well, ive been dying to post something new up so I thought the christmas party I went to last week was a good opportunity since some people had posted pictures on facebook. It was an ugly sweater party but I said, hey, why not just go with a whole ugly outfit all together. So me and devin both got pink sweaters to wear. Devin just looked like a crossdresser. Our friend Lara, in red, also decided to go with a whole ugly outfit. She does that everyday though. Just kidding :-). It was a pretty fun party. Now most people have gone home for the holidays while the last of us stay up here in the north pole and work. Its finally all cold and snowy up here in Logan. This is cool for about a week, so I think by saturday when I go home Ill be all ready to head south for winter.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Where did you get those pants? or are they tights? Who knows? You guys look great.....your right though Devin definitely looks like a cross dresser!

Brenda Janda said...

scary:-) you are welcome south whenever. HUGS