Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Well, another lovely christmas has passed! This was seriously a great christmas break. As you can see, I got many of the things I asked for! I got a writing tablet, a hammer, a hatchet, a shovel, a lantern, an itunes gift card, and some other random things i didnt even think of but I just loved it all. I didnt get a phone but SUPRISE my work is going to pay my cell phone bill so im starting a new plan and ill get a new phone with it! Isnt life just wonderful? You can see me here in my new superhero PJ's! Some other fun things during the break were snowboarding with my friends and cousins, seing old freinds at Tonys have having freinds over for games at my house.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Adam Love the new house! I wish I could see it all! I am glad you got everything you wanted! Christmas is so different when YOU are the one being santa claus! luckily I have the greatest husband ever who takes care of me. I wish I could have seen all you guys at Tonys. I am really missing everybody from home! Love the pic of you with your sisters. You guys are all so sweet. I'm sure you love being called sweet!

Brenda Janda said...

Loved seeing ya Adam. You are the greatest Nephew ever. You deserve all you got cause you are such a great kid.

Shaun said...

Do you know what I got for Christmas? Food Storage.
Now, I am not ungrateful... but Santa must be playing favorites! ...or you must have been a much better kid this year! I am glad that you had a fun Christmas. We were sad that we missed out on seeing everyone at your house.

Shaun said...

Oh, P.S. I loved the ugly sweater party post. I laughed and laughed. I wanted to post that Devin was really living the song Deck the Halls... "Now we dawn our gay apparel" but then, I didn't know if that would be "politically correct" ...but now I just mustered up the courage.

Anonymous said...

You should update your blog so I have something to do at work today :)

Unknown said...

I feel bad that I missed the party at Tony's too. It is good to see that you are doing well. By the way I found your blog on Natalie's.

Sarah

The Corbridges said...

Well, I'm glad that you decided to share that because it made my whole day. :) I really do care about your opinion more than any bachelor on tv. Also... why don't you ever post anything on your blog anymore? I bet a lot of people are pretty interested in your life. Even a trip to Lee's to buy balloons would be noteworthy... and had I not seen you there... I would've never known!